Learn about how God moved in 2020 by watching A Year In Review from Pastor Jeff
Why Become a Member?
Church membership is the believer’s deepest level of commitment to the church. At Element Church, we believe that membership creates a unified church body that helps us accomplish Jesus’ command of, “go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.”
To become a member, we ask that you commit to the following:
- I will be a functioning church member
- I will be a unifying church member
- I will not let my church be about my preferences and desires
- I will pray for my church leaders
- I will lead my family to be healthy church members
- I will treasure church membership as a gift
To become a member we do ask that you agree with and not teach against our spiritual and moral values. We also ask that you are a born-again, baptized believer in Jesus Christ. You must also be willing to commit to our Membership Commitments, show evidence that you are an active member at Element Church and be 12 years of age or older.